How to get investor visit permit
- Passport copy with validity of minimum 6 months.
- A Personal photo.
- Supportive documents from a relevant Palestinian body (if the investor already registered his company or investment in the Palestinian institutions).
- An Overview on the proposed or the potential investment.
- A Summary of any previous investments within or outside Palestine.
- A Summary of possessions within or outside Palestine.
- Visit’s planned date .
- Contact information: land line, fax, mobile and e-mail.
All documents should be submitted to IPIEA personally, or via courier no less than 45 days of the deemed date of visit.
PIPA contact information:
Tel: +970 2 2988791/2
Fax: +970 2 2988793
P.O. Box 1984, Ramallah.
Kindly note that all the required documents should be attached to the cover letter, the cover letter should consist of a summary of proposed investment and a list of the attachments. Once the requirements are fulfilled, IPIEA will apply for the permit and contact the investor.